Winthrop University: Financial 援助 - Transfer Students -云顶集团

Love Where You’re Going!
Winthrop's Admissions Team is working hard to provide you with options to learn more about Life as an Eagle. Please check our 访问 Page to sign up for one of our Virtual Admissions Experiences.

Want a one on one meeting or have any questions? There are three ways you can contact us:
Phone: 803/323-2191
Virtual Chat: Click here to register

For updates, announcements and special messages from Admissions, please follow us on Instagram - @winthropadmissions

Types of Students 

Transfer Students

If you wish to apply for federal student aid, but have not already completed the Free Application for Federal Student 援助 (FAFSA) for the academic year in which you plan to enroll at Winthrop University, you should review the Winthrop University Financial 援助 Application Process and complete the FAFSA online. The FAFSA should be filed no later than November 1 of the fall preceding the spring semester you plan to enroll. Winthrop's federal school code is 003456.

If you have already completed the FAFSA for the academic year in which you plan to enroll at Winthrop, but did not list Winthrop as one of the schools that should receive your information, you should do the following:

  • Access the FAFSA online. From the third column of the FAFSA homepage under the 'FAFSA Follow-up' section click on 'Add or Delete a School Code' and follow the instructions.

If you are transferring to Winthrop University for spring or summer and your previous institution awarded you federal student aid for the spring and/or summer, you should contact the financial aid office at your previous school to cancel your spring and/or summer financial aid awards. We will not be able to award you federal student aid for the spring and/or summer until your previous institution cancels your award for spring/summer.

Last Updated: 8/20/20
友情链接: 1 2 3 4